Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know how I can get the song "Hate, I really don't like you" by the Plain

I searched for that band in myspace music.



But on the band's page, I didn't find the song.



How can i get the song in my profile?



If you find it, can you please give me the website.



thanks



Does anyone know how I can get the song "Hate, I really don't like you" by the Plain White T's on myspace?

http://www.myspace.com/plainwhitets



its there the last song on their song player =]



Does anyone know how I can get the song "Hate, I really don't like you" by the Plain White T's on myspace?

You can go to projectplaylist.com



Type in the song and make a whole playlist..



Does anyone know how I can get the song "Hate, I really don't like you" by the Plain White T's on myspace?

You can use The Music Hutch http://www.themusichutch.com/ to upload and search music and then copy the embed code into your website, blog, social network profile, etc.. You can add unlimited songs to your playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development