Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace.com and java script error?

I don't have a myspace page , but some friends do - when i try to look at myspace pages , i get an alert that shows up in the middle of my screen , says something about javascript error and asks "would you like to continue running scripts on this page? yes / no" ...what is THIS all about? how can i fix it. My pc just plain freaks out when going to myspace.com! why?



Myspace.com and java script error?

All that means is you may have to run and install some updates. You could ignore the warning but it'll keep coming up until you update. Here are some pages I kinda like!



Myspace.com and java script error?

That never happened to me but, a lot of the times when I am on myspace I get the "an unexpected error occured" message. That tends to happen when the site is most busy



Myspace.com and java script error?

Push Yes and if it does not work Email me and I'll help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development