Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get just plain pics onto my Myspace pro, not my 'Photo Album' on Myspace.?

I have all these normal pics of me in my picture folders and I want all these pics to be on like my main profile and I like copied and pasted the picture thing onto ABOUT ME and it didnt work, all it showed was the link to my pic.



How do I get just plain pics onto my Myspace pro, not my 'Photo Album' on Myspace.?

you have to upload the pics to something like photobucket and paste the img tag into the profile, the whole thing. make sure no parts are missing and it should work fine.



How do I get just plain pics onto my Myspace pro, not my 'Photo Album' on Myspace.?

if you had read their help page you would have had it done already and been working on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development