Monday, November 30, 2009

Shine - plain white T's myspace code?

does anyone know the code for shine by plain white t's for my myspace profile or know where i can get it? (its not on myspace.com...) thanks =]



Shine - plain white T's myspace code?

you want to put the song "shine" by the pwts on your myspace page?



It's pretty easy, or at least I hope you understand it when I explain it.



Go to http://profile.imeem.com/8dPKnW/music/ZB...



and then you should see a code available for embedding it into your myspace page. Just copy and paste it and put it into your about me section or wherever you want it. Oh and if you want the song to automatically start on your page, be sure to click the box that says auto-play beside the embedding code before you copy the code.



Hope that wasn't too confusing.



%26amp; yay! I found another plain white t's fan who likes them for more than just hey there delilah!



haha.



Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development