Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fuuny myspace animated graphics?

I am not looking for plain graphics but animated. Any suggestions?



Fuuny myspace animated graphics?

http://www.wishafriend.com/ac/birthday/ has animated graphics in flash. the topics are-



# Birthday



* Happy Birthday



* Belated Birthday



* Friends Birthday



* Love Birthday



Fuuny myspace animated graphics?

animated pictures on the internet come in "gif" files. you may have heard of jpeg pictures. Gif pictures are another kind of image, but it can be animated.



You can search for certain types of gifs, then when you find one you want, you can save it to your computer, and upload it like you would any other myspace photo.



My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/theoneandonlymike



You can see that I made my own animated image for my picture. I also have my background image as an animated gif that turns from blue to green and back. I can probably make something for you if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development