Sunday, December 6, 2009

I want to put a fieldset box around my navigation links, but the link size is too big & I can�

I'm not using any type of layout; its just the plain Myspace default. I tried using %26lt;font size="1"%26gt;, but it won't change the font size of my links. %26amp; If I keep it the same size, the fieldset box doesn't work! Can anyone help? No stupid answers, please.



Oh yeah, %26amp; does anyone know where I can get any good fieldset boxes?



I want to put a fieldset box around my navigation links, but the link size is too big %26amp; I can't change it!

EDIT:



You're talkin about a "legend" tag - I placed it into the code.



Adjust the margin and top values to position the DIV



You can use a | to separate your links. For example,



Home | Browse | Search | Music



You may see no need to place a fieldset though, as you can simply put borders on the DIV itself, but if you want the rounde



%26lt;style%26gt;



.NavDiv {width:auto; height:auto;}



.NavDiv {z-index:2; position:absolute; left:50%; top:400px; margin-left:-100px;}



.NavDiv {background-color: transparent;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;div class="NavDiv"%26gt;



%26lt;fieldset style="border:2px solid; border-color:black;"%26gt;



%26lt;legend%26gt; TITLE HERE %26lt;/legend%26gt;



%26lt;p style="white-space:nowrap;"%26gt;



YOUR LINKS HERE



%26lt;/p%26gt;



%26lt;/fieldset%26gt;



%26lt;/div%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development