Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What should I post as my-myspace song?

To give u an idea. I don't really like hip-hop or rap. I don't like Heavy metal. Rock is okay. Just give me an artist u think i'll like. I like hellogoodbye. Smiledk. Tatu. plain white ts. and rock artists



and stuff like that!!



What should I post as my-myspace song?

The Hush Sound



The Shins



Bloc Party



Cake



Relient K



MC Lars



Less Than Jake



Kaiser Chiefs



Cute Is What We Aim For



The Academy Is



i dunno, just givin some good bands..



you might like those..



What should I post as my-myspace song?

it hink that u should get a song that u really like Report It



What should I post as my-myspace song?

maroon 5, my chemical romanace, fall out boys, green day, 3 doors down



What should I post as my-myspace song?

say this sooner by the almost great song you may or may not like it it depends on your tastes



What should I post as my-myspace song?

Why don't you just take that stupid myspace page down and worry about something that really matters!



What should I post as my-myspace song?

Post "Hey there Delilah" by the Plain White T's.



What should I post as my-myspace song?

HOw about some classic rock like led zeppelin, the doors, lynyrd skynrd or bad company?



What should I post as my-myspace song?

Say Anything



just do it.



What should I post as my-myspace song?

why don't you do something by one of the artists you just listed? it seems as if you answered your own question



What should I post as my-myspace song?

the 88



sherwood



goo goo dolls



lifehouse



melee



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development