Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im not into the layout sites and looking for a very plain but shiek not tacky lyt.I want to make it

Ok well heres the thing im not into the layout sites because i dont like the DIV layouts that they have I want a plain but not ugly layout that is really shiek and modern and not tacky. .If its possible give me some tips on how to make my own withou using a generator and just editing them on my own, Im desperate for this Myspace DIV layout!!!!! Ive been looking for one..If possible send me a descent code? or give me tips on how to edit and make one from scratch!!!!!!!



Im not into the layout sites and looking for a very plain but shiek not tacky lyt.I want to make it from scrat

Hmm, describe the layout you want. And you can't just MAKE layout without any html experience.



Add myspace.com/_keepowlyts



Pretty sweet and plain layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development