Thursday, December 3, 2009

Myspace help..again?

I still havnt found out how to put a background/edit on my myspace profile without having the website link where i got the code from.



Can any body send me some nice backgrounds (plain ones) that have no website link in the corner of my profile.



And a code to get rid of the blogs on top



(please no wesite codes!)



thanks xxxx



Myspace help..again?

Finding a site without the ads would be very difficult to find..Email me on myspace and send me the layout code you are using. I will help you and tell you what to delete in order for them to disappear.



Hide the blog ? here you go..



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



.latestblogentry {display:none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Myspace help..again?

mostly all of the layouts have adds...email me at breezy_breezi@yahoo.com and i will be glad to delete the adds for you :)



Myspace help..again?

Use the Myspace profile editor and make your own "Ad Free" layout. In Edit profile it is on the upper right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development